ZumLink 900 Series
Z9-C & Z9-T
Superior OEM Performance and Reliability
Low-Power, Form Factor and Flexibility. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) around the world choose FreeWave embedded solutions for the secure collection, transport, and control of mission-critical data.
The Z9-C and Z9-T serial radios offer superior performance in noisy environments and are available as OEM board level modules for mission-critical embedded applications. They share the same 14-pin interface found on our MM2 OEM board level radios easing migration to a more powerful platform.
Future-Proof your products now with ZumLink 900 Series.
- Frequency Range: 902 to 928MHz
- Modes: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum and Digital Transmission System (DTS)
- High-Speed Data Rates: Five RF Link Rates supporting throughputs from 80 kbps to 2.2 Mbps
- Long Range: Up to 60 miles line of sight
- Low Current Consumption: 843 mA @ 3VDC; 680 mA @ 5VDC
- Flexible Interface: Either two RS232 or two TTL serial interfaces.
- Noise Immunity: Superior performance in noise congested environments.
- High Reliability: 100% tested for performance from -40°C to +85°C
- Small Form Factor: 50.8mm L x 35.56mm W x 9.65mm H
FreeWave’s innovative 900 MHz ZumLink IPR App Server Radio combines intelligence at the edge with a state of the art high speed radio communication platform. Now users can write Apps and integrate measurement, control, data storage and analytics at the sensor/device/radio level AND publish analytics to the cloud or another host system.