ZumLink 900 Series
Z9-PC & Z9-PC-SR001
ZumLink 900 Series: Z9-PC and Z9-PC-SR001
High-Speed Embedded Wireless that Cuts Through the Noise
This cost-effective, high-speed, rugged communication platform is specifically designed for embedded applications and is reliable under extreme environmental conditions. Its advanced technology makes it ideal in field area networks for oil and gas, utilities, mining, facility automation, municipalities, disaster recovery, or any industrial application that needs extremely reliable wireless communications.
ZumLink’s flexible, high speed, low power consumption radios also leverages FreeWave’s ZumBoost Network Acceleration Pack to assure the most efficient network platform possible. ZumBoost introduces techniques, such as compression, packet aggregation, forward error correction, and Adaptive Spectrum Learning technology to ensure maximum throughput to meet the demands of today’s wireless applications.
- Frequency Range: 902 to 928 MHz
- RF Enhancement: ZumBoost with Adaptive Spectrum Learning, Forward Error Correction, Packet Aggregation
- Modes: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum and Digital Transmission System (DTS)
- Throughput: Five RF Link Rates supporting throughputs from 80 Kbps to 4 Mbps
- Range: Up to 60 miles line-of-sight
- Communications Protocols: Ethernet and/or Serial
- Operating Temps: -40°C to +75°C (enclosed); -40°C to +85°C (board-level)
- Small Form Factor: 101.60mm L x 50.80mm W x 16.77mm H
Case Studies / White Papers
FreeWave’s innovative 900 MHz ZumLink IPR App Server Radio combines intelligence at the edge with a state of the art high speed radio communication platform. Now users can write Apps and integrate measurement, control, data storage and analytics at the sensor/device/radio level AND publish analytics to the cloud or another host system.