ZumLink 900 Series
Z9-P & Z9-PE
ZumLink 900 Series: Z9-P and Z9-PE
Innovation, Power and Flexibility. FreeWave’s new ZumLink 900 Series delivers secure collection, transport, and control of mission-critical data.
ZumLink’s flexible, high-speed, low-power consumption radios also leverage FreeWave’s ZumBoost Network Acceleration Pack to assure the most efficient network platform possible. ZumBoost introduces techniques such as compression, packet aggregation, forward error correction, and patent-pending Adaptive Spectrum Learning technology to ensure maximum throughput to meet the demands of today’s wireless applications.
The non-enclosed Z9-P (top, left) comes with a mounting plate and is perfect for custom RF applications. The Z9-PE (bottom, left) is specifically designed for outdoor industrial locations and is reliable under extreme environmental conditions.
Future-proof your network now with ZumLink 900 Series.
- Frequency Range: 902 to 928 MHz
- RF Enhancement: ZumBoost with Adaptive Spectrum Learning, Forward Error Correction, Packet Aggregation
- Modes: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum and Digital Transmission System (DTS)
- Throughput: 5 RF Link Rates supporting throughputs from 80 Kbps to 4 Mbps
- Range: Up to 60 miles line-of-sight
- Operating Temps: -40°C to +75°C (enclosed); -40°C to +85°C (board-level)
- Communications Protocols: Ethernet and/or Serial
- Programmability: 512 MB RAM & 1 GB of Flash Storage
Case Studies / White Papers
FreeWave’s innovative 900 MHz ZumLink IPR App Server Radio combines intelligence at the edge with a state of the art high speed radio communication platform. Now users can write Apps and integrate measurement, control, data storage and analytics at the sensor/device/radio level AND publish analytics to the cloud or another host system.