ZumLink 900 Series
ZUMLINK 900 SERIES
Innovation, Power and Flexibility. FreeWave’s new ZumLink™ 900 series delivers secure collection, transport and control of mission-critical data.
With RF network enhancement features like Forward Error Correction and Packet Aggregation, the Z9-PE (shown, right) is specifically designed for outdoor industrial locations and is reliable under extreme environmental conditions.
The non-enclosed Z9-C and Z9-T serial radios offer superior performance in noisy environments and are available as OEM board level modules for mission-critical embedded applications.
Future-Proof your network now with ZumLink 900 Series.
- Frequency Range: 902 to 928MHz
- RF Enhancement: Forward Error Correction, Packet Aggregation
- Modes: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum and Digital Transmission System (DTS)
- Throughput: Five RF Link Rates supporting throughputs from 80 kbps to 4 Mbps
- Range: Up to 60 Miles line of site
- Operating Temps: -40°C to +75°C (enclosed); -40°C to +85°C (board level)
- Communications Protocols: Ethernet and/or Serial
- Transmission Protocol: Adaptive Spectrum Learning