ZumLink 900 Series
ZUMLINK 900 SERIES
Innovation, Power and Flexibility. FreeWave’s new ZumLink™ 900 series delivers secure collection, transport and control of mission-critical data.
ZumLink’s flexible, high-speed, low power consumption radios also leverage FreeWave’s ZumBoost™ Network Acceleration Pack to assure the most efficient network platform possible. ZumBoost™ introduces techniques such as compression, packet aggregation, forward error correction, and patent-pending Adaptive Spectrum Learning technology to ensure maximum throughput to meet the demands of today’s wireless applications.
The Z9-PE (shown, left) is specifically designed for outdoor industrial locations and is reliable under extreme environmental conditions. The non-enclosed Z9-P comes with a mounting plate and is perfect for custom RF applications.
The cost-effective and high-speed, Z9-PC is designed for embedded OEM applications and is reliable under extreme environmental conditions.
The Z9-C and Z9-T serial radios offer superior performance in noisy environments and are available as OEM board level modules for mission-critical embedded applications.
Future-Proof your network now with ZumLink 900 Series.
- Frequency Range: 902 to 928MHz
- RF Enhancement: ZumBoost with Adaptive Spectrum Learning, Forward Error Correction, Packet Aggregation
- Modes: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum and Digital Transmission System (DTS)
- Throughput: Five RF Link Rates supporting throughputs from 80 kbps to 4 Mbps
- Range: Up to 60 Miles line of site
- Operating Temps: -40°C to +75°C (enclosed); -40°C to +85°C (board level)
- Communications Protocols: Ethernet and/or Serial
- Transmission Protocol: Adaptive Spectrum Learning
FreeWave’s innovative 900 MHz ZumLink IPR App Server Radio combines intelligence at the edge with a state of the art high speed radio communication platform. Now users can write Apps and integrate measurement, control, data storage and analytics at the sensor/device/radio level AND publish analytics to the cloud or another host system.