FreeWave’s new WC30i-AXIS Wireless Angle Sensor is a wireless, solid-state inclinometer that measures an angle from horizontal with two modes: Hatch Detection and Pump Jack Detection.
• The Hatch Detection mode enables monitoring of the opening condition (closed, cracked open, opened) of a hatch for environmental and safety concerns.
• The Pump Jack Detection mode detects and reports if it is operating or moving.
The WC30i-AXIS can also be applied to a variety of other applications where there’s a need to detect an angle from horizontal.
Together with the WC45i Gateway, the WAVECONTACT system is easily and quickly deployed to implement industrial automation where wired installations are cost prohibitive. The WAVECONTACT System has been designed for deployment in Class I, Division 1 locations.
- Versatility: Endpoint in the WAVECONTACT network
- 3-axis Accelerometer constantly monitors angle with its internal sensor and reports status when changes occur
- Can be used in any orientation
- Pushbutton zeroing
- Rugged design for demanding outdoor environments
- Long battery life (greater than 5 years)
- Up to ½ mile range
- Hazardous Location Certified – Class I, Division 1, intrinsically safe