FreeWave Technologies’ products are designed to meet the rigorous demands of military, government, and international users worldwide. This user-configurable, 340 to 400 MHz product is available as an OEM board-level radio. It is used in applications ranging from UAVs to UGVs and more.
The MM2-MU products share the same features as our other radios that assure accurate data transmission, such as 32-bit CRC error detection with automatic retransmission and more.
The FreeWave MM2-MU Series of radios have been designed to provide the performance, reliability, and quality that our customers have come to know and expect in our products. The MM2-MU combines high performance with a small size, making it ideal for applications where space is at a premium.
All radios are designed, manufactured, and tested in Boulder, CO.
- Frequency Range: 340 to 400 MHz
- RF Rate: 115.2 Kbps and 153.6 Kbps, user selectable
- Range: Up to 60 miles line-of-sight
- Communications Protocols: Serial and RS232 / RS485 or TTL
- Waveform: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum