ZumLink 900 Series
Z9-C & Z9-T
ZumLink 900 Series: Z9-C and Z9-T
Superior OEM performance, reliability, low-power, form factor and flexibility – these are features of the Z9-C and Z9-T radios. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) around the world choose FreeWave embedded solutions for the secure collection, transport, and control of mission-critical data.
The Z9-C and Z9-T Serial radios offer superior performance in noisy environments and are available as OEM board-level modules for mission-critical, embedded applications. They share the same 14-Pin interface found on our MM2 OEM board-level radios easing migration to a more powerful platform.
- Frequency Range: 902 to 928 MHz
- Modes: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum and Digital Transmission System (DTS)
- High-Speed Data Rates: Five RF Link Rates supporting throughputs from 80 Kbps to 2.2 Mbps
- Long Range: Up to 60 miles line-of-sight
- Low Current Consumption: 843 mA @ 3 VDC; 680 mA @ 5 VDC
- Flexible Interface: Either two RS232 or two TTL serial interfaces
- Noise Immunity: Superior performance in noise congested environments
- High Reliability: 100% tested for performance from -40°C to +85°C
- Small Form Factor: 50.8mm L x 35.56mm W x 9.65mm H
Case Studies / White Papers
FreeWave’s innovative 900 MHz ZumLink IPR App Server Radio combines intelligence at the edge with a state of the art high speed radio communication platform. Now users can write Apps and integrate measurement, control, data storage and analytics at the sensor/device/radio level AND publish analytics to the cloud or another host system.