PUMP LIFT STATION:
We designed our Pump Lift Station Solution to solve everyday challenges like maintaining treatment plant safety and compliance, monitoring storage tank levels, optimizing fill times, improving energy costs, and reducing equipment failures.
Get on-device monitoring and control of your pump lift stations up to 20 miles, despite the most demanding connectivity issues.
FreeWave’s Pump Lift Station solution provides monitoring and control of remote sites. The full-service SCADA system comes complete with Fusion, ZumEdge, and HMI, which you can customize with alerts, giving you complete control.
FREEWAVE PUMP LIFT STATION Benefits
Take the Pressure Off Utilities
- Adopting a full-service SCADA system can mean a significant reduction in costs and utilities & municipalities.
- Reduce liability to the utility and municipality systems through mitigation of wastewater leakage or flooding damage.
Streamline Your Operations
- Fewer equipment repair costs due to remote monitoring for early detection and automated diagnosis.
- Remotely monitor flow rates, turbidity, pH levels, residuals, status setpoints, VFDs, pressures, and fill times.
- Utilize utility personnel time and resources more efficiently due to reduced inspection and maintenance visits to remote lift stations.
Get Fast, High-Quality Data, and Reliable Connectivity
- Data is stored on the database server for review and use by the utility later.
- Easily access your historical data for upgrades to your lift station equipment and capacity at any time.
- Wireless Links provide maintenance-free and reliable connectivity.
FreeWave Pump Lift Station Key Features
- True ultra-long-range > 20miles
- Supports additional pump lift
- Solar friendly-low power consumption
- Supports WiFi linked over Backhauled link
- Edge PLC function with integrated radio backhaul
- True plug & play
Solution Kit Includes
- Fusion Bridge
- FreeWave Edge
- Fluid Level Sensor
- Antennas & Cables
- Ethernet Cable
Want a Demo? Contact us today!
Is the FREEWAVE PUMP LIFT STATION platform the right solution for you?
We’ll help you decide.