FGRSR board-level radios provide outstanding performance and versatility in a small footprint that is ideal for OEM applications. The FGR Series is a cost-effective solution that allows customers to incorporate wireless into a wide variety of applications.
With multiple interface options available, a +6 to +20 VDC operation voltage, a temperature range of -40°C to +75°C, surface-mount design, no additional RF shielding, and a unit with Class I, Division 2 classification, this OEM board-level product has tremendous flexibility for use in applications around the world.
Disclaimer: The FGR Series is not available for resale. OEM and export only.
- Frequency Range: 902 to 928 MHz, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum
- Throughput: Up to 115.2 Kbps
- Range: Up to 2 miles line-of-sight
- Operating Voltage: +6 to +20VDC (+/- 5%)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +75°C
- Communications Protocols: RS232 / RS422 / RS485 or TTL
- Security: FHSS Encryption