FreeWave’s 1.3 GHz radios are being utilized in many government and defense applications around the world. These user-configurable 1.3 GHz products are available as OEM board-level radios. They are used in applications ranging from UAVs to UGVs and more.
Available in 1 and 5 Watt Serial and 1 Watt Ethernet versions, the MM2-M13 Series ensures accurate and secure data transmission with 32-bit CRC error detection and automatic re-transmission.
The MM2-M13 Series has been designed to provide the performance, reliability, and quality that our customers have come to know and expect from FreeWave products. It combines high performance with a small size making it ideal for applications where space is at a premium.
- Frequency Range: 1.350 to 1.390 GHz
- RF Rate: 115.2 Kbps and 153.6 Kbps
- Range: Up to 40 miles line-of-sight
- Communications Protocols: Ethernet and RS232 / RS485 or TTL
- Options: AES Encryption, TDMA and Super Epoch TDMA
- Waveform: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum