F Series UHF Radios
F SERIES UHF RADIOS
The F Series UHF radios are designed to perform in the harshest conditions. This user configurable, 225 to 400 MHz family is available in OEM board-level, rugged enclosure, or waterproof enclosure configurations. Available connection options include a 9-Pin D, 15-Pin D, or 11-Pin waterproof interface. They are deployed in many outdoor applications, including unmanned airborne and ground systems.
The F-504X008 and F-514X008 are narrow-band UHF radios supporting 25 kHz bandwidths. The F-50EX008 and FGBR are wide-band UHF radios supporting 230 kHz bandwidths.
- Frequency Range: 225 to 400 MHz
- RF Rate: 115.2 Kbps and 153.6 Kbps or 21 Kbps
- Range: Up to 60 miles line-of-sight
- Communications Protocols: TTL and RS232 / RS422 / RS485
- Security: 128 or 256-bit AES Encryption and Dynamic Key Substitution
- Waveform: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum