F Series UHF Radios
F SERIES UHF RADIOS
The F Series UHF radios are designed to perform in the harshest conditions. This user configurable, 225-400 MHz family is available in OEM board level, rugged enclosure, or waterproof enclosure configurations. Available connection options include a 9-pin D, 15-pin D, or 11-pin waterproof interface. They are deployed in many outdoor applications, including unmanned airborne and ground systems.
The F-504X008 and F-514X008 are narrow-band UHF radios supporting 25 kHz bandwidths. The F-50 and FGBR are wide-band UHF radios supporting 230 kHz bandwidths. They are used in applications ranging from UAVs to UGVs and more.
- Frequency Range: 225-400 MHz
- RF Rate: 115.2 kbps and 153.6 kbps or 21 kbps
- Range: Up to 60 Miles line of site
- Communications Protocols: TTL and RS232/RS422/R485
- Security : 128 or 256-bit AES encryption and Dynamic Key Substitution